Mittwoch, 5. August 2009

{ 216 }

Alina auf ihrem neuen, eigenen Schwebebalken im Garten.
Um direkt die Frage von Magelan zu beantworten: Ja, sie macht darauf auch Rad bzw. eher davon runter (als Abgang sozusagen), außerdem Handstand, Standwaage etc. Der Balken muss jedoch noch mit Kunstrasen ummantelt werden, da die Verletzungsgefahr so doch recht hoch ist.



Alina on her own new balance beam in the garden.
Magelan asked me, if Alina turns wheels on this beam. Yes she does, or better say she uses turning wheels to go down from the beam. She also does handstand and other exercises on it, but the beam has to be wrapped with artificial turf (I'm not sure if this is the right word, I mean something like an outdoor carpet) because its too dangerous to hurt themself.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Und macht sie da drauf auch Rad und so?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have to say wow, too! I'm so impressed with the gymnastics that can do all sort of stuff on that narrow beam. I think I would fall down if I just tried to stand on it. Great for Alina to have her own beam to practise on.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sportlich deine Maus... da ist sie sicher stolz drauf.

    Vielleicht kannst du sie ja mal irgendwann in Aktion knipsen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow alle Achtung, da wächst das nächste Talent heran!!

    AntwortenLöschen