Dienstag, 31. März 2009

{ 90 }

Eigentlich ist zu dem Bild für Tag 90 nicht mehr viel zu sagen, oder?
Es hat mich niedergestreckt heute morgen - aber richtig!! Es ging gar nichts mehr. Der zweite Migräneanfall meines Lebens und ich muss nich unbedingt weitere bekommen :(

... und nur noch 3 Tage bis zum Urlaub!!!

Do I have to say something about my picture for day 90? I think, I don't have. It was the 2nd migrain of my life and I don't wanna get it once more.
I lay in bed until lunchtime and couldn't go to work. It was terrible!!

But it's over now and I hope it won't come back soon.

Just 3 days til our holidays!!
Hugs to you all, maike

8 Kommentare:

  1. ohje, du arme. Hoffe, dir gehts besser.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Och ne, Du Ärmste! Hoffe das Aspirin hat gewirkt und Du bist schnell wieder fit!! Gute Besserung!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. KS sind übel, Gottseidank bin ich davon verschont! Hoffe du hast nun nicht allzu viel Stress beim Packen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh mist - hoffe, sie haben geholfen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, poor you! Hope you feels better now, and that it don't comes back. So exciting with vacation, love to see the pics from skiing! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh no I hope the migraine stays away, I hate them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh no! I have had them on several occasions and I sympathize. They are awful! I hope you don't get another one for a very long time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh, migraines are the worst! Take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling much better now!

    AntwortenLöschen