Obwohl es mich eine Menge Organisation jede Woche kostet, bin ich sehr froh, dass ich mich dazu entschieden habe, an diesem Kurs teilzunehmen. Er hat bisher wirklich schon eine Menge gebracht.
Und hier ist mein Bild für Tag 64 ...
Tonight was the 2nd lesson of the photo class. The class takes part in an old building and we had the exercise to walk around the halls, to take pictures of the white walls or something else, to try on the different exposure times and possibilities, with or without tripod ... The results were very interesting!
I'm really happy that I decided to take part to this class! The shot of day 64 I made during the lesson today.
Hugs, maike

So einfache Gegenstände und ein so wirkungvolles Bild!
AntwortenLöschenIt sounds so interesting to be taking a course about photography, wish I could find one here too. The picture is great, love the DOF and the continuity of the hangers.
AntwortenLöschen