Samstag, 7. März 2009

{ 66 }

Kurz vor Sonnenuntergang habe ich mit Lilli noch mal einen kleinen Spaziergang am Wasser entlang gemacht. Da ich das Bild des Tages in s/w gemacht habe, bekommt ihr noch ein 2. dazu, damit ihr die Farben des Sonnenuntergangs sehen könnt.


Short before sunset Lilli and I made a walk along the water (Baltic Sea).
Because I changed the picture in b/w you got two pics today ... to see the colours of the sunset.

Hugs, maike

3 Kommentare:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! I like the first one in B&W, and the colors in the other one are so soft and nice. So lovely to live by the sea, there are many nice places along the "German Riviera".

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the beautiful sunset colors, very lovely. :) Hope you had a beautiful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Och hast Du´s gut... am Wasser zu wohnen!!

    Ganz tolle Fotos sind das wieder geworden!

    AntwortenLöschen