Im Nähen bin ich nicht so der Held, denn jedesmal muss ich die Hälfte wieder auftrennen, mindestens 3 mal reist mir der Pfaden und überhaupt ... es macht also nicht wirklich Spaß und ich habe ganze 2 Std. dafür gebraucht, aber ... sie sind fertig und hängen wieder!!

You won't believe what I've done this afternoon. The computer was off 2 hours!! I sewed the courtains for Lillis room.
I'm not a friend of sewing cause I'm always unlucky with the thread, I have to unpick the half of the stitches or someting else. Not really fun.
But I completed it and the courtains are back on her window. I'm very proud of myself ... lol ...
On my pic of day 65 you see the a part of the sewing machine and the courtain cloth.
Wish you all a wonderful friday night!
Hugs, maike

Na das ist doch super toll *auf die Schler klopf*
AntwortenLöschenDa Klopf ich mit!!! Du hast Großes geleistet! Nähen ist nicht so mein Ding, also alle Achtung!
AntwortenLöschenYou should be so proud! I'm proud that I own a sewing machin, but I seldom use it. :) Nice color on the curtains!
AntwortenLöschen