Mittwoch, 25. März 2009

{ 84 }

Alina hatte heute Vormittag einen Schulturn-Wettkampf. Wieder mußte sie Übungen am Reck, Schwebebalken, Sprung und Boden absolvieren. Diesmal wurden jedoch die Punkte der gesamten Mannschaft gewertet.
Und was soll ich sagen??? Ihr Mannschaft wurde 1.!!!!
Am Sonntag hat ihre Turngruppe einen wichtigen Wettkampf, so dass dieser Schulwettkampf eine nette Vorübung fürs Wochenende war.
Und da das bißchen Turnen am Vormittag ja noch nicht gereicht hat, mußte sie heute Nachmittag noch mit Lilli zum Kinderturnen gehen. Turnen ist wirklich ihr Ein und Alles!
Rechts auf dem Bild seht ihr sie vorm Reck stehen. Mein Bild für Tag 83 ...
Today Alina had a school challenge in gymnastics. I'm not sure if this is the right word for what she's doing. She does exercises at the balance beam, jumps over a box, does floor exercises and on that thing you see on the pic. Maybe someone knows the english word for it.
It was a team challenge and what should I say ... I proudly present you one of the winners!!!
Yes, her team got the 1. place.
On Sunday there'll be an important challenge for her and her whole gymnastic group so this was a good preliminary practice for the weekend.

Hugs to you all!
maike

6 Kommentare:

  1. Gratuliere! Super Leistung.

    Tolles Foto.


    Was hat sie am Fuß?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gratuliere zu diesem Erfolg und ganz viel Glück für´s Wochenende!

    Toll, wie Du diesen Moment eingefangen hast!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations to winning!! So fun for her, and her team. Gymnastics is so impressive, I don't even think I could stand up on the balance beam, and they run and jumps on it! So cool!

    As answer to your question; yes, almost all larger stores or malls have family parkings, it is quite common here. I've seen the women parking in Germany, in a garage where they were close to the entrance. Rather nice to not have to go through the dark garage alone. But I guess men could feel at unease there too.. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congratulations to her! Fabulous photos and thank you for sharing. I used to be in gymnastics growing up and just loved it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congratulations on the big win! Great pictures. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Herzlichen Glückwunsch und für Sonntag sind meine Daumen auch gedrückt!

    AntwortenLöschen