Dort ist mein Bild für Tag 67 entstanden ... und die anderen auch ;-)


The weather was pretty bad again today so we went to the Botanical Garden in our town. It's not a big Botanical Garden and also in March no flowers blossom, but there are interesting hothouses. You can look at tropical, suptropical, african and some other vegetations.The flower of my pic for day 67 a shot in the African House, but don't ask for the name of it ...
Hugs, maike :)

wunderschöne Fotos - das auf der Bank vor der blauen Tür schaut aus, wie im Griechenlandurlaub!!
AntwortenLöschenGreat photos! The color in the top one is really amazing, I love the brigth orange with the green. The color in the bottom photo is also lovely, so soft and sweet.
AntwortenLöschenWe've hade terrible weather today too, rain and snow. It is not fun to have a dog on days like these. At least I get some fresh air. =)
*hihi* ich dachte es blüht noch nichts ;-) schöne Bilder und das aus Griechenland ist wirklich toll
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful shots! I like the one with the blu door ;-)
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful photos! I love that blue door! I bet it was lovely to be in the warm hothouses, seeing the beautiful colors!
AntwortenLöschen