Leider vergaß ich mal wieder meine Fotoapparat zu Hause. Von daher gibt's leider kein Kinobild :( Habe etwas anderes Nettes für euch gefunden. In unserem Teich sind inzwischen eine Menge Blätter der Teichrose ....
We've been in the cinamar yesterday while the weather outside was really good. But I promised my girls to go there since a long time. We watched Hannah Montana and it was so funny!! We had a great time. Unfortunately I forgot my cam at home again so I can't show you a photo of the cine. I found another nice thing for you - a leave of the water lily in our pond.


buh... bei uns ist es eckelig schwülwarm... da wäre ich viel lieber in einen klimatisierten Kino... ;o)
AntwortenLöschenKlasse Foto, gefällt mir gut!
AntwortenLöschenThat is beautiful!! I love the water droplets on top of the leaf.
AntwortenLöschenWe have had so warm here that a visit to a cool cinema sounds like a good idea. =) Glad you all liked the movie.
AntwortenLöschenThe picture is beautiful, love the water drops on the leaf.
wunderschönes Foto!!
AntwortenLöschen