Und ich habe auch mal ein Bild zum Thema Bodenperspektive für euch. Erstaunlich,wie GROSS unsere Katze plötzlich wirkt ...
The new collection is arrived!! Alina and her best friend Jana did handicrafts and made some ear rings. I love the color of the pearl, turquoise is looking like summer. And the best is ... I got a pair of ear rings, too!
The second picture is a contribution to the theme "Prospect on the ground" (free translated ;-) ). I'm not sure if I wanna join this project, too, like some other girls do, but as I saw Josy walking there I had to use the chance.
It's amazing that our cat turns up so tall by changing the prospect.
Hugs to you all!
maike

Die Katze ist ja gut im Bild!
AntwortenLöschenKlasse Ohrringe, da würd ich glatt auch ein Paar nehmen!
klasse Bodenperspektive! und ja das Türkis mag ich auch total! Ich hoffe die Sonne auch und läßt sich mal blicken!
AntwortenLöschenwow, die zwei sind ja richtig talentiert! Super schöne Ohrringe!!
AntwortenLöschenAuch ein tolles Bodenperspektiven-Foto hast Du gemacht!
Cute earrings! And your cat looks a lot like our kitten!
AntwortenLöschenTolle Ohrringe, geniale Farbe. Aus was haben sie das gebastelt?
AntwortenLöschenUhi, machst du nun auch Bodenperspektive... toll.
Sehr schönes Foto
The earrings are beautiful! And so nice of the girs to make a pair for you too.
AntwortenLöschenThe picture of Josy is so cool. You must have been flat on the ground?! Great picture, and she looks so cooperative!
The earrings are beautiful! I love it when children enjoy crafting things. When my daughter was younger, we did do crafts all of the time during our summer vacation months.
AntwortenLöschenGreat photo of your cat too!
Have a wonderful day!