Our kids stayed overnight at my parents so my DH and I used the chance for a walk this morning at the beach of the neighbour village. This part of the beach belongs to a small nature conservation area. I took a couple of picture and this is one of them - day 165.Wish you all a wonderful sunday night and a good start into the new week!
Hugs, maike

Das rot des Segels machts aus!
AntwortenLöschenja stimmt, das rote Segel springt einen gleich ins Auge. Tolles Foto.
AntwortenLöschenAch so kinderfrei ist doch immer was Schönes.
tolles Foto! Schön, dass Ihr etwas Zeit für Euch genießen konntet!
AntwortenLöschenThis is so cheerful and peaceful; very sedate.
AntwortenLöschenLucy Corrander
Perfect shot with that sailboat going by!
AntwortenLöschensoweit ich weiß, ist alles zugelassen beim Kommentieren, da es eine Zeitlang sonst nämlich gar nicht ging.
AntwortenLöschenIch schau mal, was ich ändern könnte ...
mhmm das weckt die Senhsucht.... Sommer, Sonne Strand und Mehr! *seufz*
AntwortenLöschenI just love taking walks on the beach!! Lovely photo!!
AntwortenLöschenLovely picture! Love the wind in the sails. It looks very maritim. Ostersee is so beautiful, something with the soft colors I think.
AntwortenLöschen