Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009

{ 126 }

Ja, sie geht wieder!! Meine Cam funktioniert noch!!
Habe heute morgen direkt beim Service angerufen und als ich dem netten Herren die Fehlermeldung vorlesen wollte, war sie weg!! Irgendwie hatte sich das Problem von selbst erledigt.
Für den Fall, dass es noch mal auftritt, hat er mir direkt eine Telefonnummer gegeben, denn dann müßte sie eingeschickt werden.

Nachdem es viel geregnet hat, schien heute Nachmittag endlich mal wieder die Sonne. Und da meine Cam nun wieder geht, gibt's für Tag 126 endlich wieder mal ein Kinderbild ...


Yes, it works!! Thank God my cam is not broken! I called the service center this morning and as I turned on the cam to tell the cooperator the error message it was away. No error anymore!!
If it happens again the cam must be send in to Canon. I hope it won't happens again!!

So my cam works and after a lot of rainy days I took the chance to take a photo of Alina in the setting sun.

Hugs to you all,
maike

9 Kommentare:

  1. Great news about the camera! Your daughter is beautiful! My Canon XT will occasionally freeze up and I have to remove the battery and then put it back in to get the camera to work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fein, dass die Cam noch geht. Hoffe, es bleibt so.

    Das Bild ist schön. Herrlich nachdenklich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Da kann man ja gar nicht sagen, dass dein Mädel mit der sonne um die Wette strahlt!?!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. tolles Foto von Deiner Süßen!! Freut mich, dass Deine Cam wieder geht!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ein schöns Bild... und Glück geht deine Cam wieder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nicely processed photo with sunshine in it!
    Funny how our gadgets never do the broken thing when we call the service support.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great shot! Glad to hear that your camera isn't broken. I know I have had a couple of errors on my Canon camera that have never repeated themselves. I hope it is the same for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. lovely photo and like the black and white!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. So happy that your camera healed itself! I can understand the shock you felt.
    Great picture of Alina! It is so nice to see the sun after all rain. We have had rain in the morning, and then sunshine in the afternoon, although very windy too.

    AntwortenLöschen