Gerade als ich eben meinen Tulpenstrauß in Makro fotografiert hatte, fing unsere Katze an, verrückt zu spielen. Wer eine Katze hat, kennt dieses Problem vermutlich: Katzen denken irgendwie ständig, man würde sie verhungern lassen. So hat sie versucht, an vermeintliche Reste in der leeren BrekkiesPackung zu kommen ... *lol* ... und ist gleich zum Bild für Tag 56 geworden.
I'm very busy this week also I have an appointment every night. I'm not very happy about it, but I made this dates on my own ... so what?Just when I started to take makro pictures of my bouquet of tulips our cat started to act up. Those of you which live togehter with a cat know the problem: A cat is hungry most of the time. Our cat is of the opinion that we let her die of hunger. Of course ... *lol* ... So she tryed to feed herself and rose up to the pic of day 56. (She didn't know that the package was empty ... )
I'm so tired I could curl to bed now but my spanish class take place tonight. I'll go around your blogs tomorrow!
Hugs, maike

ja Katzen können verhungern... kann ich bestätigen.
AntwortenLöschenWenigstens ist deine so schlau und sucht selbst. Meine ist ja dazu zu blöd - Foto hats ja schon gegeben.
Tolles Bild.
Sorry that you have a busy week, hope it eases up for you soon.
AntwortenLöschenLove the picture of your cat! They can be so funny. Ours like to steel food that we should have; leave something with a piece of cheese on the counter, and Zoey will be there right away.
Da ich keine Katzen habe kann ich das auch nicht sgaen wie es ist ... aber ich finde deine Motivwahl spitze! Sorry das ich derzeit so unregelmäßig hier vorbei schaue :(
AntwortenLöschenYour kitty sounds like our dog! She is under the impression that we are starving her to death too! :) Cute picture.
AntwortenLöschenHope you are having a beautiful day!
Katzen hab ich keine, aber mit Kids ist das ja ähnlich ;-)) tolles Foto!
AntwortenLöschenVery cute cat - too bad the box was empty!
AntwortenLöschenhahaha... das ist aber auch zu gut! =)
AntwortenLöschen