Heute war nun Alinas Faschingseinladung und nach dem Mittagessen habe ich versucht, sie als Rock Star / Hannah Montana aufzustylen. Keine Ahnung, ob mir das gelungen ist, aber sie war zufrieden.
Ihr könnt euch denken, was es daher für Tag 53 für ein Bild gibt ...
;-) ... und ausnahmsweise noch ein paar mehr dazu.
;-) ... und ausnahmsweise noch ein paar mehr dazu.
Today was the carnival party were Alina was invited for. After lunch I tryed to style her like a Rock Star / Hannah Montana. Don't know if I did it the right way, but she satisfied with the result.
Guess, which picture you get for today? Right, *styled Alina* and 3 shots more.
Guess, which picture you get for today? Right, *styled Alina* and 3 shots more.
I'll hopp around tomorrow to see what happend on your blogs.
Hugz, maike

na sie schaut schon wie ein perfekter Rockstar aus. Toll geworden.
AntwortenLöschenI have no idea about who Hannah Montan is, but Alina sure looks like a rockstar! I love the pose on the last picture, so funny! Hope she had fun at the party.
AntwortenLöschenThanks for dropping by my blog. I'm enjoying the pictures on yours. You daughters are beautiful and the harbor pictures are stunning!
AntwortenLöschenDiese Fotos finde ich total stark ! Alina schaut super klasse aus und hat eine richtig coole Verkleidung!!
AntwortenLöschen